Welcome to the To Grandma’s House we go Link Party #5! Last week went wonderful and I was so impressed with your beautiful posts! (Grab the featured button following the features.) This week I picked out five wonderful shares, an awesome DIY wood crate rolling cart because don’t we all want to build something out of wood crates now?! A DIY utility meter cover out of old shutters; a great and multipurpose upcycle for sure! A beautiful desk transformation in a beautiful dusky blue, how to repair a really large rip in pants (total respect for you seamstresses out there!) and who can say no to peanut white chocolate fudge?!
Well, its official, wood crates have become a new craze in the DIY world! I absolutely need to make something out of them too (its a sickness). Isn’t this rolling storage table just fabulous!
Now you guys know I’m all about upcycles and using what we have to produce something amazing and this project is an excellent example of that! Now only does it cover the meter completely but it doubles as a great table so it doesn’t even look like its actual job is as a cover!
I just sit in aw when my mom talks about how my grandma made ALL of their clothes when they were kids and how both she and my aunt made lots of their own outfits when they got older too! I have so much respect for seamstresses! Someday I may have to try my hand at it too 🙂 You can’t even tell these pants got torn!
I have to admit that I am actually not a big sugar or fudge fan (I know, what’s wrong with me?!) but my husband is a HUGE fudge fan so when I saw this recipe I just had to feature it because even I think it looks absolutely divine! I might just have to make it over the holidays for Joe 🙂
I’ve been a participant of many link parties over the past few months and it felt like time for me to put on one of my own and give back! There will be features every week and every single link will be pinned at the To Grandma’s House We Go Pinterest page. the party will be shared on Facebook and Twitter and will be in our weekly DIY newsletter!
(Interested in being a co-host? Leave a comment!)
* This link party is all about homemade, homemaking, DIY, recycling, upcycling, before and afters (of rooms, furniture, whatever), build projects, vintage, any kind of creative, frugal, time saving, money saving or green advice, canning and old fashioned recipes. Going back to simpler times, simpler days where we used all that we had and never bought new until there was absolutely no choice.
* Up to 3 links per person.
* MUST be a link to a blog post and not your home page.
* Other link parties or submission places are welcome as long as they are within the theme.
* Make sure you check out a few other links too.
Now, let’s get this party started: To Grandma’s house we go!