Oh my gosh you guys I was just nominated for a blog award called the Liebster Award! I totally accept!! Thank you SO SO SO much Grow Taste Create for this opportunity and nomination! (Pssst: Go check out her beautiful blog!)
Admittedly I had never heard of the Liebster Award but I’ve only been in the blog sphere for a few months. So, I looked it up and: “The award is a way to be discovered but also to connect and support the blogging community. A great idea in promoting your own blog and others. Originally it was given out to blogs with less than 2000 readers but this has slowly lowered as the reward has gained popularity. It is now only 200 readers or less. What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Official Rules”
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
3. Nominate 5-11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
5. Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
6. Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
(I already had a couple of awesome bloggers in mind but to make sure they didn’t have a ton of followers I checked both their facebook page and their pinterest profile and made sure that neither had more then 200 followers – or at least close to it.)
My questions for the nominees:
1. If you had to pick the super power of Invisibility or the ability to fly which one would you pick and why?
2. Do you read the how-to manual or just figure it out as you go?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. What was the first lesson that blogging taught you?
5. Would you recommend starting a blog to someone else?
6. Ever had an adventure?
7. Do you have a useless talent?
8. If you kept something from your child hood what is it?
9. What is your go-to favorite dinner to make after a long day?
10. What is your favorite quote?
Grow Taste Create‘s questions for me:
11. Boxers or briefs? Boxers
12. If you had to pick one presidential candidate to support, who would it be? (write ins are welcome!) Elizabeth Warren
13. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Dog Rescuer
14. Are you grown up? Never!
15. Name two truths and one lie about yourself. (We’ll try to guess which is the lie.) I wanted to be a jockey when I was a kid, I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 17 and I’ve never lived out of state.
16. What is your dream vacation? Somewhere hot by a pool and all inclusive room service and drinks, just let me lay in the sun until I have to flip over.
17. Which natural disaster are you most afraid of? An errupting volcano would be pretty horrific I think.
18. Have you kept your New Year’s Resolution this year? Or ever? Never made one actually, it always seemed like something I would fail at – I’ve never been good at resolutions lol
19. What is something you would like to learn how to do? I’d like to learn how to snow ski and snow board – can you believe I was born and raised in Minnesota and I’ve never done either?!
20. What advice would you give someone who is starting a blog? You have GOT to blog about something you love! This is not a sprint by any means, it takes a lot of work and perseverance and I can’t imagine sticking to this unless you are writing about something you love!