Welcome to our first ever To Grandma’s House we go Link Party! I’ve been a participant of many link parties over the past few months and it felt like time for me to put on one of my own and give back! There will be features every week and every single link will be pinned at the To Grandma’s House We Go Pinterest page. the party will be shared on Facebook and Twitter and will be in our weekly DIY newsletter!
(Interested in being a co-host? Leave a comment!)
* This link party is all about homemade, homemaking, DIY, recycling, upcycling, before and afters (of rooms, furniture, whatever), build projects, vintage, any kind of creative, frugal, time saving, money saving or green advice, canning and old fashioned recipes. Going back to simpler times, simpler days where we used all that we had and never bought new until there was absolutely no choice.
* Up to 3 links per person.
* MUST be a link to a blog post and not your home page.
* Other link parties or submission places are welcome as long as they are within the theme.
* Make sure you check out a few other links too.
Now, let’s get this party started: To Grandma’s house we go!