Welcome to the To Grandma’s House we go Link Party #3! Last week went wonderful and I was so impressed with your beautiful posts! (Grab the featured button following the features.) Thank you all for your wonderful posts, can’t wait to see what this next week brings.
I know I’m not the only one that needs a reminder from time to time that life should not be lived just for the weekends. Finding ways to slow down and live with gratitude and joy every single day of the year can be a hard thing to do. However, it is certainly possibly and something I know I need to strive for more. Thanks for a beautiful article!
How could I possibly pass up this GORGEOUS before and after!? You know I just love that combination of paint and stained wood (I gave my little country end tables got that treatment earlier this year) and this desk is the perfect (beautiful) example of that combination! Go check it out to see close ups!
If you’ve ever looked for rugs then you know that they are INCREDIBLY expensive! I always wondered why couldn’t you bind the edges of carpet and make our own rugs for a fraction of the price? Well, it turns out that you most certainly can! Here is a great tutorial on how to do just that!
Ever get annoyed with your bed sheets slipping off the bed? Here is a very simple way to fix that problem for good!
Oh. My. Goodness. Excuse the drool! I’m totally making these!
I’ve been a participant of many link parties over the past few months and it felt like time for me to put on one of my own and give back! There will be features every week and every single link will be pinned at the To Grandma’s House We Go Pinterest page. the party will be shared on Facebook and Twitter and will be in our weekly DIY newsletter!
(Interested in being a co-host? Leave a comment!)
* This link party is all about homemade, homemaking, DIY, recycling, upcycling, before and afters (of rooms, furniture, whatever), build projects, vintage, any kind of creative, frugal, time saving, money saving or green advice, canning and old fashioned recipes. Going back to simpler times, simpler days where we used all that we had and never bought new until there was absolutely no choice.
* Up to 3 links per person.
* MUST be a link to a blog post and not your home page.
* Other link parties or submission places are welcome as long as they are within the theme.
* Make sure you check out a few other links too.
Now, let’s get this party started: To Grandma’s house we go!